Forta for Womencode: hg2311
Who itÂ’s for: Forta for Women has been developed for women suffering from low libido, lack of sexual appetite, vaginal dryness, and for those having a hard time achieving orgasm. However Forta for Women can be enjoyed by all women looking to simply enhance their sexual encounters, by intensifying orgasms, and sensitivity.
How it Works: Forta for WomenÂ’s all natural formula is designed to help revitalize and recharge a womanÂ’s vital essence. Forta for Women improves the overall blood flow in a womanÂ’s body, which increases sensitivity, decreases response time for arousal (the time it takes to get wet), and amplifies orgasms. The improved blood flow also allows women to relax and enjoy the sexual experience without trying so hard. The ingredients used to formulate Forta for Women have a direct impact on vaginal lubrication. Forta For Women will increase the speed at which you become Â“wetÂ” as well as overall lubrication during intercourse. The best part is because it is all natural there are absolutely no side effects.
- Epimidium Brevicornum - In Asia, the leaves have been used for treating fatigue and fortifying sex drive since the 16th century. This is a time tested aphrodisiac that increases libido.
- Rehmannia Glutinosa - This is one of the 50 fundamental herbs in traditional Chinese medicine. Rehmania contains Vitamin A, B, C, and amino acids. In traditional Chinese medicine it used to replenish vitality, to strengthen the liver, kidney and heart. It is also used to help alleviate ailments like urinary tract problems, dizziness and regulation of menstrual flow.
- Panax Ginseng - This is considered the most revered of all aphrodisiacs. This ingredient has been used for centuries to ease fatigue and fortify sexual vitality. Research has shown that ginseng contains a group of compounds known as ginsenosides that have been proven to strengthen libido and performance.
- Morinda Officianlis - This is used in traditional Chinese medicine, to alleviate infertility, impotence, irregular menstruation, and blood clots during menstruation. This herb also has antidepressant and anti-stress properties. This herb also contains antioxidants.
- Angelica Sinesis - This is widely used in traditional Chinese medicine to treat gynaecological ailments, as well as fatigue, mild anemia and high blood pressure. The herb is often used by herbalists to fortify the female reproductive system, as it is believed to be a uterine tonic and hormonal regulator. This herb is not recommended during pregnancy.
Contact honeygifts.com to answer your sexual enhancement questions
0 Reviews Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.